Developmental Services for the Community
The developmental day treatment program at our Building Bridges Development Centers in Cabot and Lonoke helps develop a variety of skills. The services offered allow our students to work on speech and language skills, motor skills, social-emotional skills and cognitive skills.
Early Intervention Day Treatment (EIDT)
All children develop at different rates. If you are concerned about a child’s development, we can help answer your questions.
- Evaluation - Early Childhood Instruction
- Day Treatment (Habilitation) - STAR Curriculum
- Occupational Therapy - Physical Therapy - Speech Therapy
- Nursing Services - Nutrition
- Transportation - Extended Care Available